Does MoneyPDF.com allow copyright violations?
No. Copyright violation is illegal and is not allowed on MoneyPDF.com.
Does MoneyPDF.com delete accounts with illegal content?
Yes, MoneyPDF.com automatically deletes the account of repeat offenders on a three-shot basis. MoneyPDF.com does not act on requests or requests for the elimination of suspected counterfeiters.
Why does MoneyPDF.com allow anyone to download documents?
MoneyPDF.com understands that some of the most compelling and innovative authors do not have a publishing contract with a major publisher, and that freelance authors need services that help them build their capacity to distribute their content. MoneyPDF.com offers free hosting and promotion of the resources under the licenses below or subject to mutual agreement between MoneyPDF.com and the copyright holder. While MoneyPDF.com understands that an “open door” policy sometimes leads to abuse, including copyright infringement, these uses are in the minority.
Copyright Violation or Abuse
Content on MoneyPDF.com and in the mobile application is provided by our members without prior approval from MoneyPDF.com.
MoneyPDF.com takes intellectual property rights very seriously and complies as a service provider with all applicable provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998.
Regardless of whether you are the author of the work, you are the owner of the rights to the work. MoneyPDF.com is committed to protecting the rights of authors and publishers by acting promptly on notifications of copyright infringement, we promptly remove infringing material once notified.
Removing Content From MoneyPDF.com / DMCA Policy
MoneyPDF.com respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent: info AT MoneyPDF.com